Sunday

Lola Sparks


I Interview the very talented and funny Lola sparks who in her own words describes herself as

"a cliche artist,dancer,blogger but also WANNABEE mafia playa. surprisingly i do want to be lawyer..criminal one to be precise.im kinda nice..well sometimes too nice. i would love to be a stand up comedian but snaps, STAGE FRIGHT sooo hell no. im pretty much indecisive.my love life is nonexistent due to my fickle ways.in terms of who inspire me i'l always say my family and mainly my friends, they are my inspirations. they are all doing amazingly well, from academic to artistic stuff. Im also a mindless optismist, which is sometimes good but sometimes..i do NEED to be realistic on things or situations..MEH! i hope in a future to be successful and happy.i just wanna be happy meyn."

WHATS YOUR NAME AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
LOLA SPARKS and im from london

DEFINE YOURSELF IN 5 WORDS.
annoying,funny,intelligent,nice and nerdy

WHAT FILM BEST DESCRIBES YOU AND WHY?
ermm i'll probably say *coughs*...'high school musical' because i yearn for my life to be like that..each and everyday





WHATS YOUR ART HUSTLE?
art hustle? hmmm i dont really "hustle" to make art but what i do .i put 110% into it..whether it being from drawing on a canvass to writing for magazines.


HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN making ART?
i first got into art and all that jazz probably 3 years ago.


OKAY SO WHATS THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME?
spice girls first alnum entitled 'SPICE'or the high school musical soundtrack album.AMAZING STUFF!






WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOUR WORK?

well,my photography stuff on www.funmilaniuh.tumblr.com
and my general blogging on www.lolasparks.blogspot.com

-Toyin K

No comments:

Post a Comment