Tuesday

DanFodio

Conducted a short interview with the lovely and talented DanFodio



WHATS YOUR NAME AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
DanFodio aim from London, via Lagos Nigeria

DEFINE YOURSELF IN 5 WORDS.
What divides us unites us.

WHATS YOUR ART HUSTLE
I would say life and the expression of my ideas and ideals visually is my art hustle. I do this in as many ways as possible, but primarily through my photography and illustration.



HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN making ART?
I have been making art since the day I came into this world. Life is an art and life is all I really know.

OKAY SO WHATS THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME?
There is no such thing as the best album of all time in my view. Music is made for different moods. Some of my favourite albums include
Nas - It was written
Justin Timberlake - justified
Jeff Buckley - Grace
The Roots - Tipping Point
Outkast - Aquemini
The list goes on....

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOUR WORK?
For now you can see some of my photography on ficklr.com/danfodio my official site will be launched at the beginning of next year. Www.mrmadeofcodes.com

AND LASTLY GIMME A LONG BIO( life, love, work, inspiration etc)
I am inspired by the world around me. Finding inspiration is all about keeping your ears, yes and mind open.



Post By Toyin K

No comments:

Post a Comment