Friday

Interviews artist Friends:Bapt Windrunner




ON HIS PASSION FOR ART...
I make collection, I've always been truly passionate, in the global sense. Doing photography is one of those things that makes me feel alive. but i recently created my company to edit and publish books. I learn t photography by myself, left school before the Baccalauréat ( french graduation. ) When it comes to art and photography i mostly follow my own feelings. Energy and emotions. i only work with analog cameras and VHS, paper. I love the smell, that i can touch it. i really appreciate works from Nan Goldin, Araki Nobuyoshi, Boris Vian, Auguste Rodin, Egon Schiele, Romain Gary, Jean Cocteau, Josh Safdie, Estelle Hanania.. and also recent publications such as Frederic Magazine.

Bapt's work

ON HIS AUDIENCE
What i really love is that people could really digg the emotions from the moment, and feel are watching real life and not a captured moment of life. So they can imagine the before and the after, and everyone get to picture a different thing, but everyone feels he could be right.



ON HIS LOOK
yes I've got a one year's old beard. i always wanted one, when i was kid i was thinking/talking about it. Now that i can, i'm having it. And it's a pleasure.
Bapt's work

ON HIS CURRENT PROJECTS AND PREVIOUS WORKS ...
I'm currently working on new revues, zines and books. And planning on opening my own bookstore in few years. I've had an exhibition in Paris with a friend in November 2011. And I've got a website where i put a very few of my work. Because I really enjoy more working on creative projects, on paper, on walls, where people can really feel it.
Bapt's work

YOU CAN SEE MORE OF BAPT'S WORK ...
www.icanseemyfate.com
http://iwasborntoloseyou.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment