Friday

My Trip to The Guardian Newsroom


I had the pleasure in taking a trip to The Guardian Newsroom in Kings Cross. I was really exited for this trip because I have always had the passion for journalism and media writing.

As I entered the venue, there was such presence and buzz, I knew this was going to be a worth while afternoon.

There was an interesting talk from one of the leaders about their workshop program they do with schools and colleges.

One of the activities they do with schools is to report news, use research, write and edit stories and create headlines, selecting different pictures to go with the article.

We had the opportunity to create our own Newspaper page on the computers provided, and we even got to print off a copy for ourselves to keep!

I really enjoyed the trip,it was very insightful! - JERIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment