Wednesday

S.E.X by Kitschai



He gives me that feeling, that comfortable zone, like when you’re in your room naked and nobody’s home. Yourfree spirit is shown, right as I kneel to pray before I go to bed I pause…My boo is ringing my phone.

As I answer, his voice sends tingles down my spine; he has this affect on me all the time. ‘Should I come over?’ he asks, as my mind yawns and my brain says ‘no’, my mouth says ‘yes’ and my body gets ready to go, through another round of lust, it’s like his touch is a must. The lack of trust between us I won’t let get between us, I don’t fight, there’s no fuss, I keeps things right between us.

NOTHING gets between us, except my religion, it’s like that’s the reason I alter my every decision. Feels like our relationship is a cycle of repitition, like, 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base, no base. 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base the look on your face, PRICELESS, same way I feel about my body so, sexual relations haven’t been something for me. I’m sorry, though I’m not ‘cause I’m horny!?! Perhaps self pleasure? I would resort to masterbation, but even that won’t cure my levels of sexual frustration.

Though there was some DEEP deliberation, I remembered…I’ve got a man who cares for me, when I need him he’s there for me. But I fear if he comes over and I cum, we’re over…he’ll leave. What if the action of sex ain’t all that it’s cracked up to be. These thoughts keep going around in my head, I’m scared, believe.

Why me, I love him and I want to prove that I do, but I can’t help but wonder if this is the right move, here we are again at 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base…BUT maybe it’s too soon!? I guess I’ll never know until I do the do, his kiss is so smooth. I’m sooo fallen for this dude. He has me thinking of the active motion of our body’s intertwined, his bare skin rubbing smoothly against mine. The action that no longer requires feelings, just passion, desire and mutual agreeing.

A kiss placed upon my soft brown lips, sends shivers from my neck right down to my toes. Your masculine palms wrapped around my breasts, gives me ideas with a sexual intent. Between kissing my body you whisper ‘I love you’, I’m stroking your back saying ‘there’s no one above you’. I bite on your lips as your hands lose control; I reach round for a pillow as something to hold. My tongue bar rolls down your neck and ends at your chest, you’re groping my body whilst positioning my legs. As my heart beat increases in pace, you’re holding me in just the right place, I sense ardour in your face, my body yearns more, 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base…4.

No comments:

Post a Comment